September 12, 2012

Practice

Blogging makes me laugh sometimes.  Because blogging is not reality.  Just like "reality tv" is not "reality" at all.  I am not anywhere close to perfect.  And even though I may write about Jesus things, I am nowhere close to embodying Jesus as I one day hope to be.  

I'm just thankful that I have Him.  And by "have Him" I mean He is living in me.   If I read my bible, which I do, it tells me in Galatians 2:20 that "I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me."

That's good news for me. 
And good news for you too. 

Christ lives in me.  He is at work in me.  Working through me to simply, give Him glory.  

I just don't want to throttle His movement at all.   My heart yearns to let him flow freely without restriction, not because I have been taught that by all the preachers and teachers, but because it is what I was meant to do.  What I was made to do. What I'll do for the rest of eternity.  

So when you read my blog know this.  I'm just trying to practice here for these few years I have for what I'll be doing for the rest of time.  And like any practice, you practice to learn, you practice to get better, and you practice so you'll be ready.   Lord, make me ready! 
 

No comments: